Manufacturing check valves for over 70 years, DFT stands behind its products. DFT has kept its many loyal customers coming back, and they would like you to be one of those customers. DFT and Warden want to give you a chance to try out their check valves. Here’s how it works
- Fill out the form on this page.
- Warden will contact you with a quote you a check valve or follow up with questions to make a proper valve selection and then quote.
- Issue a purchase order to Warden for the valve. Warden will not bill for 90 days after shipment.*
- Install the valve in your facility. If at any time in the 90 days you are not satisfied with the check valve, return the valve to Warden, and the PO will be cancelled.
- If the valve is kept, after 90 days we will invoice.
*The acceptance of the purchase order is subject to credit approval.
If you have any questions about this, please reach out to let us know. Our team is here to support you.