- Steam Trap Management
- Thermal Assessments
- MEP Engineering Support
- Education & Training
- Pre-Piped Packages and Skids
- Project Management
- Startup / Commissioning / Training
- Custom Fabrication
- Refurbish & Repair
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Vendor Managed Inventory
Every steam trap that is fixed or repaired from leaking condition is equivalent to taking 5-21 cars off the road year round. Replacing or fixing leaking steam traps will reduce energy usage and the costs associated with producing steam, which includes fuel, water, chemicals, and manpower.
Warden provides steam trap management services for facilities.
- Our field team can perform steam trap audits of your facility, using state-of-the-art steam trap testing equipment and software designed to eliminate human error. This means quick and accurate results to give you a clear understanding your steam trap population.
- Our team can train your facilities team to test your traps, using the same tools we use.
- Warden offers real-time, continuous trap monitoring systems with automatic reporting. This eliminates the manpower required to manually assess your trap population, while returning the same accurate results.
- Warden can also provide its system expertise on current installation of steam traps to ensure the best trap is selected for each application and that traps are installed properly.
- Warden can also provide turnkey solutions to repair or replace non-functioning steam traps, ensuring installs are done according to steam system best practices.
Is there something wrong with your system that you can't quite put your finger on? Are you not getting the output and performance you think you should be getting from your system?
Warden’s field team conducts thermal assessments to gather information about your utility system's infrastructure, including steam, process hot water, and domestic hot water. We do this to discover opportunities to enhance your system.
- Boost production and yield
- Improve performance and reliability
- Increase safety and efficiency
- Lower energy use and emissions in your facility
Warden works with MEP firms to help with system design and equipment selection for projects covering steam and condensate, HVAC, domestic hot water, and humidification systems. Our team takes a system-wide approach to ensure the best selections are made to meet the needs of our customers, using the latest standards and best practices for safety, efficiency, and sustainability.
Warden offers education and training for steam and condensate, hot water, heat exchange systems, and many other utilities system topics. We are able to do this in-person onsite, remotely via webinar presentations, through Armstrong University online, and also onsite at Armstrong's state-of-the-art training center.
Whether you need to learn the basics of steam, sizing a hot water system, or how to service and maintain your system, Warden can help educate and train your team with curriculum, tailored specifically to your needs.
We understand that each of our customers’ needs is unique and requires special attention and an individual solution. Many times products that are mass produced do not make the best fit. Other times the necessary solution may be beyond the the resources our customers have available. Warden offers a wide range of factory-manufactured, pre-fabricated solutions to meet your custom needs while still maintaining best system practices, so you know the solution will work.
Warden understands systems, which is why we offer project management services. Whether it's installing a new heat exchange system or repiping a condensate return system, we understand these are not just pieces that need to be piped together. Warden's field team has expertise and experience with systems and understands how individual pieces of equipment work together to make a system that operates efficiently.
Warden is more than just a distributor of equipment. Our team is factory-trained and understands best practices for installation, operation and maintenance, which is why we are able to offer the following services to your facility.
- Startup and commissioning on new equipment and systems
- Facilities maintenance training on new or existing systems and equipment.
Often times the best solution is anything but common, and an off-the-shelf solution will not work or introduces other issues. Other times a quick turnaround is required, and a solution is not readily available. Warden understands this and offers custom fabrication to build solutions to fit your needs with quick turnaround times, while ensuring we follow best practice guidelines for the system.
With so many different responsibilities, it is becoming increasingly difficult for plants to find employees with the knowledge or time to repair equipment. Warden is the solution for customers with this need. Warden has the tools and the skills necessary to repair many types of valves, including but not limited to steam traps, control valves, relief valves, regulators, and condensate pumps. We can do this in our shop or often times in the field.
Warden has a team of factory-trained service technicians available to inspect and perform periodic maintenance on equipment in your facility to reduce the likelihood of catastrophic failure to an integral system component. Some of the services our team offers include the following.
- Tube Bundle Testing and Cleaning including Clean-In-Place
- Digital Mixing Valve Scheduled Maintenance
- Pressure Reducing Valve Inspection & Repair
- Condensate Pump Inspection & Repair
- Relief Valve Inspection & Repair
Warden offers vendor managed inventory services for facilities that require additional personnel with knowledge on the specific products and equipment that are essential to keeping operations running. We understand that not everyone's inventory needs is exactly the same. Our team is flexible and works with your team to customize a VMI solution to meet your needs.